You'll be asked to look at pictures of faces or bodies, view short video clips of people, or listen to voices and make judgments about these stimuli. We are interested in how these preferences relate to factors such as sensation-seeking, lifestyle and hormonal status.
At the end of each section we will give you some feedback, such as what types of faces you found attractive. You can read the results of some of the studies at our lab's publication list.
The studies on our website are all ethically approved by the University of Glasgow Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology or the principal investigator's relevant institution.
Please read the ‘Statement of Informed Consent’ below and indicate whether you consent.
Statement of Informed Consent
- I understand the general purpose of the tests and questionnaires on this website.
- I understand that I can withdraw from a study at any time by simply closing my web browser.
- I understand that I may skip any questions that I am uncomfortable answering.
- I understand that my responses are anonymous.
- I agree to participate in the studies on this website.