If you wish to use our images for research purposes, you may do so only if you adhere to the following requirements:
- Images will never be used for commercial purposes.
- Images will never be portrayed as real people (e.g., you cannot use them as avatars for a fake Facebook profile or dating advert).
- Images will not be portrayed in a defamatory way (e.g., images will not be described as having committed criminal acts, even in the context of an experiment).
- All scientific publications resulting from the use of these images will contain an appropriate citation (see facelab.org for a list of appropriate papers, or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Images will not be published without permission (email email@example.com).